Josh Bennett, Analyst for Franintell, is responsible for performing financial analysis, conducting industry and company research, developing valuation and financing models, and preparing lender and investor materials.
Josh is an avid runner, and in his free time can be seen running through the streets of Buckhead and competing in races throughout the state. A native of Griffin, Georgia, Josh now resides in Atlanta.
- Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA)
- Southeast Franchise Forum (SEFF)
- Association for Corporate Growth (ACG)
- Georgia Manufacturers Association (GMA)
- Technology Association of Georgia (TAG)
- National Association of Certified Valuators & Analysts (NACVA)
University of Georgia